After School Program: PreK–6th Grade
Runs from 1st day of school to the last day of school each year.
2017-18 school year prices:
- $50 per week, Regular Lunch
Non-school days—For kids already attending and enrolled in program:
- $10.00 per day Extra Charge
*Proof of lunch status will be needed
- After school homework time and assistance / STEM WORK
- After school snack and free time
Runs from 3:30pm – 6pm (or until 1:30pm on early outs)
Transportation from school to program is on a school-by-school / case-by-case basis.
Transportation home is the same: case-by-case basis.
Some Financial assistance is available on a case-by-case / 1st come 1st served basis.
7th and 8th grade students can attend as part of the Youth Center program as an option.
AFES Basketball Program and Options
- AFES offers fun recreation and competitive travel basketball options, including small group and individual lessons.
- For elementary—high school students.
- Click here to register for AFES boys Skills N drills Camp 2018
- click here to register for AFES girls Skills Academy March session.
- Click here to register for AFES march Sports camp grades 1st -4th.
- click here to register for AFES boys spring Traveling basketball teams
AFES Tackle Football Program 2017
- sign ups are rounding up for this years Teams and League. We will be having out mini camp on Thursday Aug 10th at 6pm -7:30pm at the stadium. Cost is $5.00.. we will also do fitting and weigh in this day.
- Call out to AFES 515-955-2969 or stop out to get registered . 712 3rd street N.W.
- Cost is $50 and registrations forms can be found at AFES.
- Click for more info on the AFES Tackle Football program.