After School Program: PreK–6th Grade
Runs from 1st day of school to the last day of school each year.
2017-18 school year prices:
- $50 per week, Regular Lunch
Non-school days—For kids already attending and enrolled in program:
- $10.00 per day Extra Charge
*Proof of lunch status will be needed
- After school homework time and assistance / STEM WORK
- After school snack and free time
Runs from 3:30pm – 6pm (or until 1:30pm on early outs)
Transportation from school to program is on a school-by-school / case-by-case basis.
Transportation home is the same: case-by-case basis.
Some Financial assistance is available on a case-by-case / 1st come 1st served basis.
7th and 8th grade students can attend as part of the Youth Center program as an option.
AFES Spring sports options.
- 3rd -4th grade co -ed March Skills basketball camp. click here for registration
- AFES 5th -6th grade dodgeball league. click here for registration
- AFES 3rd -4th grade Dodge ball league. Click here for registration
- AFES girls 5th - high school basketball Skills Camp. click here for registration
- AFES boys 5th - high school bball skills camp. click here for registration
- AFES boys spring traveling basketball. click here for registration.
- AFES girls Spring Travel ball. Click here for registration.
- AFES - Pre k - 2nd grade "Get Active Club". Click here for registration
- AFES co-ed Spring Track Program. Click here to register.
AFES Tackle Football Program 2018
AFES 5/6th grade tackle football program. All games played in Fort Dodge inside dodger stadium . Price $60 with financial assistance for those who need it.