Beat the Winter Blues at AFES:
This is an option for all home schooled youth in the Fort Dodge area to have some social interaction along with recreation with others, while still keeping in-line with parents’ home school wants and needs.
· 10am -11:00am Every Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
· November – February.
· Monday: Basketball / Dodge Ball / Wiffle Ball
· Wednesday: Kickball / Freeze tag / Parachute fun / soccer fun
· Friday: Floor tennis / Fitness course / Zombie Tag
3 days a week = $10 a week (this is a family rate up to 3 kids)
To register, parents need to stop out to AFES to fill out an application and get on the list, as we will max each time frame with a limited amount of kids.
· Gym shoes needed – no hard sole shoes or boots.
Any questions or to register contact AFES: 515-955-2969